Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brand Spanking New!

Lots of new stuff in the shop today! :)

I got all the new soapies listed.

Yuzu - bright and fresh with just a hint of sweetness. Perfect for summer!

Sassy Strawberry - this is a grownup strawberry with a touch of musk. Very sexy!

French Lilacs - Feminine and springy, I love this scent!

Almond Macaroon - That pretty much says it all. Almond and coconutty goodness. Yum!

I also listed the last 2 jars of Sugar Scrub Cubes in Lick Me All Over on clearance sale. Grab em while you can!! I do have a jar of Frosted Lime Cupcake, and Yuzu, but I haven't photographed them yet. :) Shhh!

I also listed my brand new products.. Flower Pedicure Scrubs. They're mini, solid scrubs in the shape of flowers! They're packed with cocoa and shea butters, and sea salt and pumice for a good scrub. I've been using them all week and my feet have never looked before. Seriously... I love these babies!!

The Etsy Shop

Next up, my charcoal face soap, and perhaps a facial moisturizer or two. :)

Hope all the Dad's out there have a great Father's Day tomorrow! We're all taking my Dad out to Red Robin, yummy!

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment