Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One for the guys?

I'm so girly sometimes, I forget that guys like pampering goodies too. Of course, they don't say things like pampering, or goodies ... but you get the gist.

So I've been brainstorming a way to offer my products to the guys, but without it looking too girly, OR having my company name too large (that was a complaint from some guys, that it said BELLA Bath & Body much too large lol).

I have several sexy men's fragrances, but my favorite is going to debut as Dapper Dan.  Tobacco and black tea are the dominate notes with hints of fruit and  spice. It's a bit mysterious, sexy and old fashioned (in a good way!). 

This is what I've come up with.


Shower Gel, Shampoo, Bar Soap, Shaving Oil or Creme... maybe Soaking Salts? I'm undecided how far to extend the men's line... but I do like the name! Dapper Dan... the picture is Mark Twain! hehe He's so gentlemanly looking... I love it!

Tell me what you think! I love to hear my customers thoughts, good & bad!

Do you think your man would use this? Does this fragrance sound like something your man would like?

No comments:

Post a Comment