Thursday, June 30, 2011

New products, new name?

I've been working on some new facial creams, and I'd like to redesign my labels to go with them. While I was working on that... I had a thought... maybe my shop needs a new name.




A new name will take great consideration, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to make a change. Changing over the Etsy should should be fairly easy, but I'd have to also start a new twitter, blog, AND facebook fanpage. All of that would be... less easy. haha!


So that is what is on my mind ... to change the name, or not. If I discover the perfect name, then I think I'll go for it. Until then I am still happy with Bella. *smile*


New Name Brainstorming


Pixie Potions
Rose Dawn Apothecary
Rown Apothecary
Keller Soap Co.
Keller Apothecary

Nature's Love





What do you think? Should I consider the name change? Like any of the name ideas above? Got your own idea? I'd love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment