Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lots of new goodies!

Hi all :)

I've got lots of new goodies in the shop, & coming your way soon! First up, new face care products! I have a new cleansing face scrub, made with creamy whipped soap, camellia seed oil, vit e, and scrubby apricot kernel seeds and adzuki bean powder!



I've also added organic essential oils of lavender & tea tree to help heal and balance troubled complexions.

Next up I've got 2 new DRY face masks. First, Chocoholic's Therapy!


Made with real dark cocoa powder, kaolin clay and creamy coconut milk powder! This is formulated for most all skin types!

Next DRY face mask is Revitalizing Papaya!


Perhaps for most all skin types, but especially beneficial for oily and problem skin! Made with real papaya extract and creamy coconut milk for a skin pampering experience!

Check out the shop to see all my new products! Take care lovelies & hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment