Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not much posting here..

So school is keeping me very busy. I've been working more hours at my "regular" job as well. All in all, it's been keeping me from writing blog posts, crafting and pretty much anything besides that and caring for the kiddos.

Thankfully the girls started school last week, and while it doesn't affect my free time really, they are a bit more, engaged. We were at the ends of our ropes for the last few weeks, and starting school has defused that somewhat. Thank goodness!

I've applied to a craft fair in Portland, but I won't know if I get in for another month or so. I've also been planning on a home party over at my Mom's house, tho I keep pushing the date back because I'm not ready. I want to get some stock built up in case I get into the craft show, and for this home party. If it goes well, I'd love to do more!

I'm looking forward to Fall, it's my favorite season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment