Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hard to believe...

It's hard to believe Summer is almost over! I'm really happy this year I don't feel like I missed it! lol It does feel short, only because it took so long for the warm weather to show up here in the NW! lol

I got to go camping, to the beach, pool and park lots... so it's been a good summer, I can't complain. :)

I have some exciting things planned for Bella Bath & Body for the Fall/Winter!

Some new Halloween, limited edition products and scents! Hopefully skin care will debut soon as well as Body Wash. Also soaps in limited edition Fall and Winter scents. Plus gift sets for the Holidays.

Super Fall Sale coming soon! :) All my Halloween treats will debut at a reduced price! For a limited time only ... Also bars soaps will be having a special sale as well! Stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment