Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bath Bombs

I've been working on Bath Bombs for a while now, and I think I've finally found the perfect recipe/technique! So far I've made 3 or maybe 4 batches this way and they've worked beautifully! Only a few got cracks.. lol

I blended this best scent ever today! It's inspired by Lush's bodywash, Sonic Death Monkey. LOL It's chocolaty, coffee, vanilla, and citrus. So yum!! I colored them lavender. Mmmm... I think I'm going to make bubble bars with the same scent. And maybe soap too. lol

I need a name for this awesome blend tho. I have such a hard time coming up with names sometimes! lol I've come up with the following:

Coffee Lucisous
Cocoa Blast
Sinfull Delight

Hmmm...

Will be adding them to the Etsy shop soon, fingers crossed. I need to take pics, but I have such a hard time with that I put it off as much as possible. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment