Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello friends!

My poor neglected blog! lol I had some good posts planned, and then wow I got busy! I guess that happens! Sorry blog. *sad face*

I'm just heading into finals week, so I probably won't be back here until after that! But, when I do, I think it's time for another contest!! I tried doing one on Facebook, and well... it didn't go so well! LOL

I do have plans for some lovely Spring products, as well as plans to expand my hair care line, with more scents, and a couple new products. Yay!

I mentioned this on Facebook, but I also have plans for a Princess style line of goodies. *grin* I saw Marie Antoinette (with Kirsten Dunst) and just loved it! All the beautiful colors and frills and girly-ness was just inspiring! So stay tuned for that! *wink*

Also Mother's Day gift ideas will be popping up soon as well!

Take care everyone & see ya after finals!



No comments:

Post a Comment