Friday, January 14, 2011

Torn

I want to offer hair care products, but I'm torn on what kinds of formulations to use!

First off, I'm undecided if I want to offer liquid shampoos and conditioners, or solid. I love both styles, and each has their advantages. Which kind do you prefer???

My second stumbling block is how many kinds ... I have endless fragrance options, but what I'm wondering is... should I use my in-between, good for most people, formula, or should I do several ... a dry hair, oily hair & normal hair formulas? I'm really thinking I can make an excellent formula that will work for most people ... after all, the girls and I are all using the same formula right now, and each of us has very different hair. Ok, I think I just answered my own question. lol I'd still love to hear your thoughts about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment